Saturday 11 June 2011

Shot 37

Ok here's the work on Shot 37 so far and I must say I'm happy with how it's turning out!

I recreated the walk cycle that Guy had created because it didn't quite fit with the camera angle annoyingly, but I did use his shot heavily for reference. Once that was done I added in the fall and also added in the run cycle that I used for the previous shot.



The slide was a lot of fun to do and it reminded me as to why I want to get into the industry!

Since working on shot 39 I've cut shot 38 from the film (which I luckily hadn't started yet), this is because I soon learnt when animating this shot that it works best without shot 38 being there. Shot 38 was a shot from in front of Tate having just stopped showing Taren running directly behind him, it really wasn't needed and it doesn't break the flow at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment