Wednesday 15 June 2011

Shot 20 and Shot 23

I've literally just started work on this shot and so far I'm happy with the movement of Ernest (the egg!) however neither of the chicks have been given any attention at all in this shot, which is why they're both at a very early stage. I've ensured this shot fits in nicely with what I had animated for shot 24 and so far the timing seems to be fine between the two shots!



I've also animated shot 20 but currently Tate and Taren are both "placeholders" and will be reanimated in the near future. I'm not entirely sure what movement I want from either character yet which is why it's at such a basic state at the moment. Along with their animation I'm not at all happy with the camera movement yet, so I may very well place the camera in the same position as shot 23. I added the camera movement to test how it would look but in reflection I don't like it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment