Monday 6 June 2011

Shot 12

Shot 12 has been a shot that has deeply frustrated me.

I believe the movement of Taren (left) seems to be fine, however I've never been able to get the look and feel of Tates movements perfect. This is the third time I've reanimated his movements and it's causing a lot of frustration to me, I know it's not perfect and I really want to go in and sort it out but it's proving difficult.



I'll be taking reference footage of myself to get the animation of Tate down perfectly, but I really doubt I'll have the time to do this before submission sadly this is because I really do want to get the majority of the shots blocked out by submission if I can. It's also sometimes best to come back to shots after a few days if it causes frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment