Thursday 9 June 2011

9th June update!

Just over a week to go till submission, am I stressed? You bet!

We've been given another few days to work on the film after the submission, which means the deadline for the film is the 23rd instead of the 17th. I've worked out the film will not be finished for the 17th, and to be quite frank I'm glad since it means I can work on tweaking things more without rushing at all.

I've started rendering out the background for a majority of the shots which will save time, and since we've essentially been given another week I have a bit more time to finesse the animation for the film. Once it's what I deem as good enough then I'll start rendering the characters, which will (if all goes to plan) begin this weekend.

In other news I was today sadly informed by Joe that he'll not be able to do the 2 additional shots I set him, but instead just 1 of those shots. I trust what he produces will be good, but either myself or Guy will have to take it into our own hands to produce the other shot I sent him. Nick has started work on his shot (shot 19) and I've already given my thoughts on what needs to be worked upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment