Wednesday 15 December 2010

Inspiring works



Here's an image featuring some of my favourite films that have inspired me for this project!

Top Left:

Despite the short film being in an unfinished state I'm really liking the visual style of this short trailer.

Top Centre: Marco and His Ball

Yet again another visual style I love, and I believe the trees are a nice representation of how I'd want ours to look!

Top Right: Ratatouille

Ratatouille is probably one of my favourite animated films and films in general. Considering they're rats they're incredibly appealing characters, and I truly believe Pixar did a great job ensuring they were cute. It's this appeal I wish to bring into Unhatched.

Middle Left: For The Birds

Despite the fact that my film features birds this wasn't actually an inspiration for the film initially but it's hard to overlook how beautifully made the film is.

Middle Centre: Wild Dogs

Great animation with a simple story.

Middle Right: Oktapodi

Oktapodi is an incredibly popular short film nowadays and there's a reason for this! It's beautifully done and the story really is flawlessly made.

Bottom Left: Reach

Beautifully animated short by an Animation Mentor student.

Bottom Centre: Presto

By far my favourite Pixar short.

Bottom Right: Rio

It's not yet released but it's hard to overlook the inspiration in this film!

No comments:

Post a Comment