Saturday 4 December 2010

Run 03 "Finished"

Playblast

Side view

QUICKTIME: Playblast: Side view

Angled view

QUICKTIME: Playblast: Angled view

Notes

I feel this test has been accomplished and has been a good way to start getting back into animating, but I will most definitely change the way the character moves in the final animation. This is because I feel after viewing it there's not enough character present, despite changing it a bit compared to a standard run cycle.

The lightness I wanted to achieve is present, but maybe not added as much as I could've done. A thing I do like however is the way the chick propels itself into the air a bit more than a standard run cycle, this is due to the weight of the chick and also because it is somewhat attempting to fly without having the ability to use its wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment