Tuesday 29 March 2011

Term 2 reflection

Term 2 has been an incredibly hard and long process.

The film was in many ways put on the back burner like it is for all students this time of the year and there is a reason for it! That reason being the dissertation. The dissertation takes an absolutely HUGE chunk of your time.

We had a presentation the other day which went well, with both Dave Bull and Mike Smith liking how the film is shaping up. It's incredibly encouraging knowing that the tutors like how the film is progressing and I'm really aiming to get the best quality work out of this!

We're still sadly waiting on the model and rig but from what I've seen from Clym it is very slowly getting there. He's working on a few other projects before he works on mine which will mean I won't get the rigs until the start of the third term which may halt things a bit more than I would have liked to. I'm only concerned because I don't want to have to rush the animation at all otherwise we won't be able to hit the target of getting the film done for the degree show!

No comments:

Post a Comment